- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen beef meatballs
- 2 c. cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. Dorothy Lynch Dressing & Condiment
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- Juice and zest of two clementines (or substitute 2 T. orange juice and 2 tsp. orange zest)
- Fresh parsley for garnishing
- Mix together cranberry sauce, clementine juice, zest, brown sugar, and Dorothy Lynch Dressing & Condiment.
- Place frozen meatballs in a skillet or your slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, stir to coat.
- Cover and cook until meatballs are heated through.
Meatballs will cook in about 20 minutes on the stove over medium heat.
To slow cook meatballs, cook on high for about one hour, or low for about 2 hours.