- 1/4 c. Dorothy Lynch Home Style Dressing & Condiment
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
Combine all ingredients and use according to instructions provided below. This recipe makes enough to coat about 12 wings according to the cooking instructions below. So, you might want to double or make another batch for dipping!
Please consult the cooking guidelines provided by the manufacturer for your air fryer.
- Start by lightly salting each wing and spraying with a small amount of canola cooking spray.
- Place 5-6 wings (thawed) in the oven chamber of your air fryer. Be sure to not overcrowd your air fryer as overcrowding can impact the cooking quality.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 370 degrees. (Again, please check the manufacturer's recommendations for wings and poultry.)
- After wings have cooked for 20 minutes, remove from the oven chamber and coat with wing sauce. Return wings to the air fryer and cook for an additional 3 minutes at 370 degrees.
- Remove wings from air fryer, coat with another layer of sauce, and garnish with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.