- 3/4 to 1 c. Dorothy Lynch Home Style
- 2 chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 can mandarin oranges (juice included)
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 to 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
Number of Servings: 2
Bread chicken halves with whole wheat flour and poultry seasoning and shake off excess flour. Substitute Dorothy Lynch Home Style for oil to brown chicken breasts either in a dutch oven or fry pan (3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown). Add mandarin oranges and juice and water chestnuts. Reduce heat and simmer 20 min. or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve over rice or pasta with a garden salad garnished with mandarin oranges and topped with Dorothy Lynch Home Style.